Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday Scribblings

#74 - "I get that sinking feeling..."


While wandering Blogdom on a sort of Quest Journey, I have discovered many things. Sunday Scribblings is one of them.

And I get that sinking feeling that this is going to become an obsession with me like I think Friction [oops! FICTION not FRICTION!] Friday, Thankful Thursday, Wordless Wednesday, and Mute Monday are quickly on their way to overtaking my spare time and becoming obsessions too ...

So, here's to my first "entry" in Sunday Scribblings. Here here!

5 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Oh no, I'm getting a sinking feeling, too, because now I feel compelled to go check out all of these places you just mentioned...I really don't have time for any more weekly blog exercises, but I can't stop myself from checking it out! :~)

Anonymous said...

ackk...same here...now I have to check out all those places too. Shame on you for giving an old man this much work to do...he he :D

brilliant post. :)

Anonymous said...

Same here, same here!!

Tumblewords: said...

Oh, yes. And then someone spells addicted and the sinking feeling grows. :) Nice post!

Sherri B. said...

I've been meaning to thank you for your kind comments on my art attempts at my Trembling HeArt Works blog. I really appreciate it, and maybe you'll add Inspire Me Thursday to your list of weekly blog obsessions...! Hope to see you there. :~)